Whats New ?
CPDP (= CME)
Jobs for CMOs
This advertisement was posted on 2nd May 2017
Career Medical Officer,
Auburn Hospital, NSW
Career Medical Officer
Position Title: CMO Emergency Medicine
Reference Number: 390189
Classification: Career Medical Officer
Location: Auburn Hospital, Auburn, NSW
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Temporary Full Time and Temporary Part Time
Enquiries: Dr Romesh Singam (02) 8759 3356
Closing Date: 10/05/2017
Purpose of Position:
The main purpose of the position is the provision of safe and effective emergency care to patients who present to the Emergency Department.
1. High level of Communication and Interpersonal Skills/ability to work in a team.
2. Ability to manage Shock including Inotropic Support.
3. Ability to insert Central Lines and Arterial Lines.
4. Familiarity with Invasive and Non-Invasive Ventilation.
5. Advanced Resuscitation Skills including Rapid Sequence Endotracheal Intubation.
6. Experience in Emergency Medicine.
7. Five years postgraduate hospital experience.
8. MBBS or equivalent, currently or to be eligible for registration with Medical Board of Australia.
Please apply online by visiting: https://nswhealth.erecruit.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=390189
NSW Health Service: employer of choice
This page is
designed for the sole use of medical practitioners
contained within has been provided in good faith.
However, it may
contain opinions and errors in fact. Therefore all information is
not to be relied upon by any party.
It is presented to stimulate debate amongst the medical
page maintained by
David Brock for the ASCMO