Whats New ?
CPDP (= CME)
Jobs for CMOs
This advertisement was posted on 18th June 2016
Medical Officer In Charge,
Auburn Hospital, NSW
Position Title: Medical Officer In Charge
Reference Number: 326165
Classification: Career Medical Officer Grade 2
Location: Auburn Hospital, Auburn, NSW
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Temporary Full Time (up to 04/02/2018), Temporary Part Time (up to 04/02/2018)
Enquiries: Dr Sharon Miskell, (02) 87593132
Closing Date: 21/06/2016
Purpose of Position:
The MOIC is the senior medical officer in-charge after-hours providing medical management
to a broad case-mix of adult, aged care, paediatric, neonatal and mental health inpatients.
1. MBBS or equivalent, currently registered with the Medical Board of Australia.
2. Extensive post graduate experience with recent critical care experience at Senior Resident Medical Officer or Registrar level. Critical care experience should ideally include terms in Anaesthetics, ED and ICU.
3. Advanced life support skills including ALS, APLS, and Neonatal resuscitation.
4. High level interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Demonstrated ability working within a multidisciplinary team.
6. Demonstrated commitment to teaching and supervision.
7. Demonstrated currency of skills in acute adult and paediatric medicine.
8. Willingness and ability to participate in a night shift roster
Please apply online by visiting: https://nswhealth.erecruit.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=326165
NSW Health Service: employer of choice
This page is
designed for the sole use of medical practitioners
contained within has been provided in good faith.
However, it may
contain opinions and errors in fact. Therefore all information is
not to be relied upon by any party.
It is presented to stimulate debate amongst the medical
page maintained by
David Brock for the ASCMO